Monday, August 30, 2010

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

On
Saturday morning, I was treated to a pedicure from my favourite Texan chick (thanx!) and while I was luxuriating in the spa, P was taking care of his feet in a totally different manner. While I was preparing my feet to public viewing, he was orchestrating the covering up of one of his for 6 to 12 weeks.

Oh, his Yamaha is fine, a few scratches maybe. He was able to deflect the cranium-sized boulder quite effectively with his front wheel and his right tibia. And his fibula. Rendering both said bones into approximately four pieces each, the surgeon inserted plates and screws and put my own Steve Austin back together.


* thx to M.E. who inspired this post. In my scattered state, her input was tremendously welcome.*

4 comments:

  1. he has a yamaha not a kowie!
    im going to speak with the editor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently, he 'rides' it like it is a Kowie

    ReplyDelete
  3. All in all he rides mostly without any problems but when one appeared he really "rock" and rolled.
    Can hardly wait to write something inspiritationaly on that cast:)
    kisses and hugs
    GT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute toes! P looks relaxed and happy in this picture--glad someone brought him Tim Horton's... Just thinking it's good the butcher block was installed last week :)

    ReplyDelete