Saturday, August 7, 2010

Do You Like My Hat?

For the past few days both kids have been away: J was at a friend's cottage and S was with his grandparents. It hasn't been an uneventful few days, though, because Scooby ingested something awful that came out again from both ends with amazing force, I went for a job interview for which I'm pretty sure the successful candidates are already selected, and the planning for a certain couple's upcoming 50th wedding anniversay is well underway. So when J picked up some supplies and put them on his head, I laughed and laughed. He looked positively Seussian. I really missed him!
ps. what is my awesome husband doing in the background? Could he possibly be measuring the NEW countertop for installation?? Hold on to your hats for an upcoming post ...

No comments:

Post a Comment