Thursday, April 8, 2010

HURRAY! YIPPEE! YEE HAW!!!

I HAD A SHOWER IN OUR NEW BATHROOM!

It is simply too much for me to process. My head is reeling with the fabulousness of it: the light streaming in the window, the feel of the river stones beneath my toes, the steady spray of hot steamy water washing over me. Whew. The English language doesn't have adjectives worthy of this event. Amazing, fantastic, tremendous, spectacular ... maybe if you combined these together and multiplied by, like, a million, that'd be close to how awesome it was.

We didn't take pictures for 2 reasons: one, I was enjoying the shower too much to think of the camera; and two, the shower is all glass and the picture would have been x-rated.

You may wonder if we'll miss showering in the basement.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!

3 comments:

  1. We could hear "the hills are alive" coming from the upper floor of the house. Now we know why....
    GT and Bop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee, after what you have been through you enjoy every moment of splendor that you can.
    XXX OOO and big juicy kisses to the whole gang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I understand your excitement! Congrats! M.E.

    ReplyDelete