Thursday, February 4, 2010

Windsor Knot Tutorial


In honour of S's upcoming graduation photos, he was the recipient of the Windsor Noose, er Knot, Tutorial. He got a haircut too, although I can hardly tell the difference between the before and after pics.  I'd like to see him with a sharp short cut, but my range of influence doesn't extend into the barbershop. (Wow, I'm sounding like my grandpa! I remember him slipping my brother $5 for a haircut back in the 70's!) In spite of the shaggy look, isn't he handsome?

(J wanted me to clarify that he is indeed wearing pants in the above photo!)



2 comments:

  1. WOW, S and J are a couple of very handsome hunks!
    Juicy kisses and big hugs....Auntie Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I was so stunned looking at the pix then I cried. Where did the last 13 years go. Bop and I need to be at that graduation:)
    Hey S. We love the new haircut. J's shirt is "sweet".
    GT

    ReplyDelete