Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Saturday in July


My apologies for neglecting this blog! I've been taking a course and this pic below gives you a taste of what I've been looking at for the past couple of weeks. The course is choc-a-block full of quality stuff that's really applicable and I am thoroughly enjoying it.


My better half has been working like a demon, though, and still has found time to install new fans in the kid's bedrooms (same fan) which have remote controls and nice bright lights and whir along brilliantly keeping the heat wave at bay. It's hard to find ceiling fans that don't look hideous, are the right size, don't sound like the Concorde landing on your roof and are in a reasonable price range.


Also, the mirror for the upstairs bathroom was ordered, picked up and installed ... and it looks MAGNIFICENT! The only drawback is that I have a full view of myself as I exit the shower which is a bit of a fright first thing in the morning.


2 comments:

  1. The big mirror was definitely the way to go! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A remote control fan sounds cool. Can J control the fan with his DS?

    ReplyDelete