Thursday, December 24, 2009

Another Pile of Tile

Here it is, la piece de resistance:  the shower basin.  I LOVE IT!  They are all natural stones and the colours are light grey and beige and off-white, but when they're wet the colours are more intense.  I think they look fabulous wet or dry. We (and when I say we, I mean P) may put a sealer on them that leaves them looking a bit wet.  Is the wet look still in?

My fingers are crossed that the grouting job won't be too challenging, but I have faith in our contractor. No job is too difficult! He's like a combination of Clark Kent and Peter Parker; his superpowers are never far away. The fact that I'm married to him might indicate a bit of bias ... ;-p

1 comment:

  1. I think you guys are amazing!Wonderful job.
    Seasons greetings to Y'all!
    Auntie Mary

    ReplyDelete